Business Development Group
With a view to leverage on Tatapower-ddl's domain expertise and with an objective of providing end to end solutions to power utilities, Tatapower-ddl Business Development Group has been constituted. The Group draws experience from some of the best known names in the Indian Power Sector fraternity, who have played a major role in their respective fields, contributing to Tatapower-ddl's success.
Our core competence lies in conceptualizing workable solutions and delivering immediate to long term sustainable results.
Projects Undertaken so far during few years:
· Consultancy Services for Loss Reduction for Public Electricity Corporation, Republic of Yemen Ministry of Electricity and Energy. Under execution
· IT Consultancy under R-APDRP for Chattisgarh State Power Distribution Company Limited and Dakshin Haryana Bijli Vitran Nigam Limited. Under Execution
· Project Management and Consultancy for Implementation of Geographical Information Systems at Tata Power Company Limited. Under Execution
· Project Consultancy for Deployment of CRM Module at Tata Power Company Limited. Under Execution
· Consultancy Support to DHBVN and UHBVN to establish Monitoring and Evaluation framework for Agricultural Consumers. Under Execution
· Preparation of DPR for Implementation of HVDS at Uttar Haryana Bijli Vitran Nigam Limited
· Establishing Monitoring & Evaluation framework for agricultural consumption in Haryana for Haryana Distribution Companies (DHBVN & UHBVN)
· Diagnostic study of DHBVN, Haryana with reference to Energy Audit and Load Management Practices (World Bank Funded) – currently in execution in association with TCS
· Development of Call Center and Consumer Care Centre, Paschimanchal Vidyut Vitran Nigam Limited (PVVNL – Noida Circle)
· Advisory Support for restructuring of Transmission & Distribution Function for Central Electricity Board (CEB), Mauritius
· Implementation of the Corporate Restructuring of Nigeria Electricity Power Authority (NEPA), now PHCN (Power Holding Company of Nigeria), Bureau of Public Enterprises (BPE), Abuja.
Tatapower-ddl has been empanelled as IT Consultant with Power Finance Corporation for R-APDRP
Tatapower-ddl has been also empanelled as IT Implementation agency with Power Finance Corporation for R-APDRP for all the four (4) roles (System Integrator, GIS Service Provider, Network Service Provider and Meter Data Acquisition Service Provider)
Write to us: firstname.lastname@example.org